: Oretachi Geasen Zoku Burger Time (Japan Version)
Manufacturer Name(s) : HAMSTER
: October 27, 2005
Other Information :
Ah, the American culinary creation known as the hamburger. Two pieces of
bread, a thick slab of greasy beef, and various condiments such as
pickles, onions, tomatoes, and cheese. Once assembled, grab the hamburger
with both hands, lift up to mouth, and gobble as the beef juices run down
your engorged cheek.
In the 1982 gaming classic Burger Time, players adopt the role of a
chef named Peter Pepper who works his magic by creating big and beautiful
burgers. Not just any burgers. Big Burgers. Run over the pieces of bun,
meat, and condiments to plop them on top of each other to finally cascade
to the bottom of the screen where a bottom bun awaits its fellow burger
components. There is trouble in paradise however. Outraged hotdogs and
eggs chase the chef, possibly because hamburger is a nutritional rival to
themselves, and attempt to stop his hamburger creation. A small supply of
pepper is available to chef to stop enemy food for a short while before
they resume the chase. NCS recalls a Burger Time sequel that was released
on the Intellivision but sadly, that is not included in this re-issue. In
addition to the Burger Time game CD, a number of bonuses are included
inside the DVD packaging:
1) Mini-DVD which contains video of the other games in the Oretachi Geasen
games and gameplay footage of Burger Time in action.
2) Mini-CD with BGM, bleeps, bloops, and new compositions that were
inspired by Burger Time.
3) Standard game instruction booklet which also includes photos of the
original JAMMA kit.
4) Official Guide Book Special Edition
5) Trading card with information and artwork from the game
6) Playing rules placard that's part of the cardboard that holds the two
(Click on the photos to view larger images)